Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Day 22 & 23

Hey all!

One word to describe how I feel right now. OUCCCCCCCCCHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!

Hahaha I did Zumba tonight and once again my feet/ankles hurt. :( Oh well. But it was a lot easier this time. I got a front row spot so was able to see the instructor clearly. I was also nice to be able to make it through without feeling like I was going to fall over. PLUS I felt so good after :)!

Today was insane. I think it was the busiest work day I've had all year. SO stressful .. and I am sooo happy that it is over.

Anyways.. tomorrow is our Potluck and I am making bruschetta :) Can't wait!

I should touch on my workout yesterday. As usual, Mondays are crazy for me. I work and then go straight to ROOF to volunteer so I try to get my workout in during my lunch break. Gus and I went for a 20 min walk around the block. It was nice :)

Anyways.. I'm going to get back to my shows..

Toodles!

Steph

1 comment:

  1. So proud of you for sticking to something and letting people know its achievable!

    ReplyDelete