Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Day 16!

Today was one of the busiest days I've had in awhile. But.. what did I expect after having a 4 day weekend?!

I feel like I barely slept last night.. it was brutal! I went to bed at 11.. (thought I was tired) and remember rolling over at 2am knowing I hadn't slept a wink.. ugh. I woke up at 7 as I had an early morning. The social committee at work had planned on making pancakes for Pancake Tuesday. We got there at 8:15 and started making pancakes! We also made bacon and had a fruit tray .. everybody loved it :). I love my job!

Anyways.. I was finally able to chill out around 4:30ish as I was on the go allll day.

I did Zumba tonight. UGH SO HARD lol.. I dunno if I will ever get used to it but I sweat like crazy and feel like I'm going to die when I finish. I'm happy I have my mom and Amber there with me :).

Anyways.. I'm watching my shows so I must go.

Toodles!

Steph

3 comments:

  1. Wooo! I made it in the blog! *dance dance * :D
    Can't wait till next Zumba! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hear ya on the Zumba thing girl! I went to one class ... HATED it. Not the Zumba ... the instructor was useless. The setup was terrible. So Barry bought me the Zumba Exhilerate DVD set for my bday. THAT was a great story.... But since I've been working with the DVDs ... I LOVE IT!
    Stick with it girl. You'll get it. Keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete