Monday, February 6, 2012

Day 1- My third 30 day challenge!

Hi all!!

Guess what today is?

The beginning of my THIRD 30 day challenge! Yes, I am on number 3! :) So as I had mentioned before I would be doing a workout challenge.

Here it is!

My 3rd challenge

For the next 30 days I am going to exercise for a MINIMUM of 5 minutes a day. NO MATTER WHAT!!! I WILL find the time! Please remember 5 minutes is the absolute MINIMUM. Last time I did this challenge I don't think I did less than 10.

So.. today is day 1! I already got my work out in. I tried something new today and went to a Zumba class with my Mom. 1 Hour of non stop dancing. I was sooo sweaty at the end but felt soooooo good! I can't wait to go back hehehe :)

Anyways.. I will now be posting every day again as it will keep me very motivated!

Tomorrow I have band so I will be jumping on the treadmill after work and will get my workout in then!

Have a great night!

Steph

2 comments: