Saturday, February 4, 2012

Quote of the week

Hey all,

Hope you are having a great weekend!! I had an awesome day yesterday with my bestie. We went shopping in Burlington and I tried to go dress shopping. TRIED being the main word in that sentence. hahah I must have tried on like 20 dresses and EVERY single one looked bad :( (except two at H&M which I need to think about). Honestly it was very frustrating because I couldnt find a dress that fit my large chest properly. Why does this have to be the issue?! Argh!! Almost every single dress fit well everywhere else except in my chest.

The good part of the day?? While trying on jeans I no longer needed a size 14!! I AM NOW A SIZE 12!!!!!!! Man its been awhile.. I don't think I've been a size twelve since I was a teenager! This is a hugggeee deal for me and has shown me that my hard work is paying off!!! 18 to a 12 is a huge accomplishment! :) I was also happy that one of the dresses I liked was in a size 12!

Ah well.. the positives sure outweigh the negatives on this one. I have lots of time to find a dress and really.. I didn't look THAT hard.

Anyways... here is my quote of the week!

Never, never, never, never give up - Winston Churchill

No matter what happens.. DONT give up.

I must get going.

Toodles :)

xox

Steph

No comments:

Post a Comment