Friday, November 11, 2011

My Before/After Pictures

As I said before.. I am posting some of my before/after pics. Most of the before pics are from around October-December 2010. WOW... To think I actually thought I looked good on those days :(. Boy what a change..

I want to thank you all for reading this blog.. it means soo much to me and your feedback seriously makes my day and motivates me to go so much further. Thank you SO much.

To give you a little background info .. I started weight watchers in March 2011 :) It changed my life and I'm so grateful that I have succeeded (and will continue to have more successes). Looking back now I'm so happy I made the leap to join and plan on becoming a lifetime member to never allow myself to go back to that awful place!

Before



After

March 2011

April 2011

May 2011

June 2011



July 2011

August 2011

September 2011

October 2011


Thank you for taking the time to look through my pics. I have to say I HATE taking full bodied pictures but really wanted to share my journey with you :) Any comments/feedback would be appreciated! I'd also like to mention that this isn't the end of the road for me. I'd like to lose an additional 30-40 lbs :)

I am going to go for a walk during my lunch break. :) Will post about that one later!

Hope you all have a lovely weekend!

Steph

5 comments:

  1. AMAZING! I'm so proud of you and WOW you're looking great! Keep up the good work!!! SEXSAYYY <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. YOU LOOK AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GO STEPH! I am so proud of you mamas! SOOOOOOOOOOOO proud!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your so sexy!!:)

    -Amber

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great going steph please keep up the better you inprovements you are Beautiful!


    Bernt /facebook

    ReplyDelete
  5. The change is amazing. You go girl!!!

    ReplyDelete