Thursday, November 3, 2011

Day 2

Hey all,

Today has been a good day! I'm feeling motivated and excited about this challenge.. Today for my exercise challenge I went walking with my best friend Jenn. We went for a brisk 20 minute walk around the block.. it was great. I love walking in the fall :)

Today I resisted a lot of temptation at the office. There is still a lot of candy and chocolate and it was reallly hard to resist. Instead of eating chocolate I opted for a snack of frozen grapes. SOO GOOD! ehehehe it's such a nice treat! I also decided on eatting a vegetable black bean and barley soup instead of chowder! Also, with lunch I had a banana and an apple :).

I should mention that I also follow the weight watchers plan. So far I've lost 35 lbs!! :D I feel sooo great! I've been plateauing for a bit (hence the blog) so really need to get back on track! It's been really easy for the most part.. but temptation can sometimes be a bitch!

I'll talk some more about that in my next blog post :). I'll also post some before and after pictures.

Anyways.. Gonna get back to my hangouts with the bestie and will write more later.

I have so much to share!!

xoxo

Steph

1 comment: