Saturday, November 19, 2011

Day 16 & 17

Hey all,

Its been a busy few days and I'm fitting in a quick blog while Pete gets ready before we head to a party..


Anyways .. day 17!! My fave number.. holy crap I can't believe I've made it this far!! This means I have less than 2 weeks left in this challenge!

Anyways.. yesterday I got my work out on by taking Brady for a walk after work.. a 20 minute power walk in the dark.. wasn't that much fun but I wasn't really feeling the treadmill after being cooped up in the office all day. It felt good after I was done but it was frrrrreeeeeeezing out!! I hung out with my man last night and we went to booster juice :) Then came back to his place and snuggled up and watched southpark. I went home.. chatted with my friend Chantelle and then crashed at about 1ish. It sucked because I couldn't sleep because all I could think about was Pete and how happy he makes me. I'm super lame lol..

Had an early morning today as I had Nonviolent Crisis Intervention training for ROOF at 9am. GAH lol.. I am not a morning person!! we got out a bit early so I asked pete if he'd wait for me to go to a walk to the store (he did). Took us about an hour and it started to rain which sucked... but oh well.. what can ya do?


Anyways I think I shall depart! Toodles...

Steph

1 comment: