Sunday, November 6, 2011

Day 4 & 5

Hey all!

Gonna tagteam this post and combine it into one.

I've been going strong on being active. I'm feeling much more motivated this time around and I'm even planning ahead! I already know what I will be doing tomorrow for my workout :)

Yesterday (Day 4) I had the best workout I've had in a VERY long time. I was walking/running on the treadmill for 45 minutes and then finished up with 10 mins of stretching.. It was great. My thighs hurt a lot last night though :(. I got my workout in this morning with my man... we woke up and walked to Canadian Tire/Starbucks.. It wasn't a strenuous walk but hey.. it was more than my minimum of 5 minutes.

I also created a mini goal for myself this week to only use 10 of my extra 49 weight watcher points (you get 49 extra points a week to use however you want.. all at once or spread out throughout the week). I've been using almost ALL of my points lately so I need to get back on track.. I dont NEED them.. I just WANT to use them.. not smart! So far I've only used 2 .. weekends are always the hardest for me so I feel like it is a huge accomplishment :)! Whoot!!

:)

Anyways.. I'm at my lovely boyfriends house and I'm gonna go bug him.. muahahahaha!!!

Steph

1 comment: