Friday, November 11, 2011

Day 9!

So today was a crazy, busy day. A LOT of running around at work and I was sweating like a mofo!

I knew that right after work I would be heading over to Jenns and then to Ambers for dinner so knew I needed to get in a workout during my lunch break. I asked one of my work pal's to go for a walk and he said yes :). We went for a very brisk power walk.. It felt great! hahaa I was sooo out of breath by the time we got back to the office but it was sooo worth it! We're going to go for another one tomorrow :)

I'm so lucky to have such supportive friends! All through my weight lose hes been supporting me and motivating me to continue! It really helps :) On wednesday he told me that it looked like I was losing again! Also, one of my other coworkers Georgina told me today that she can't believe how "slim" I am getting (i love that word!) ahahah! Sometimes I need the ego boost.

So this morning I woke up and could barely move.. gonna rest off the taebo for a few days lol. Im still achy.. :( It even hurt to laugh.. and if you know me you know I'm always happy and positive and laughing!

Anyways it's getting late and I'm gonna crash!

later!

Steph

1 comment:

  1. When I go to the gym and cant move the next day-I feel like I did something right!

    ReplyDelete