Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Day 1!

A few months back I received a great idea from a colleague. He is VERY inspirational and he gave me the idea to start 30 day challenges.

I started my first 30 day challenge and was motivated... It was fitness related and I started off strong but midway through I started to get lazy and failed. :( I didn't really think of starting a new one until I was down in the dumps and feeling lost.. feeling unmotivated. I knew I needed the extra kick to get my butt in gear. I also knew that if I started a blog that I would have some friends/followers to support me and help me out along the way.

So here we are! Welcome to my new blog The Challenge to Change. Here I will post about my challenges and will also post about the changes I'd like to make in my life.

First Challenge

For the next 30 days I am going to exercise for a MINIMUM of 5 minutes a day. NO MATTER WHAT! I will find the time. whether it be in the morning, during my lunch break, or in the evening.

Day 1

Today I was on the treadmill for 25 minutes and felt great! :) I honestly can't wait to work out tomorrow.. I'm so excited!


I know I can do this and I want to share it with you. On thanksgiving I set a 15 lb weight loss goal for December 25th and I'm already 4 lbs on my way there! :)

Anyways, Im going to finish catching up on the show Ringer.. (I can't get enough!)

Later!

Steph




1 comment: