Thursday, November 17, 2011

Day 15- 1/2 way point and 1.5 lbs down!

Hi all,

Yesterday I had a GREAT day!! (except for one minor thing that I cannot control nor will I talk about!) I woke up after having THE most amazing sleep (9hrs), hoped on the scale and saw I was 1.5 lbs down! I did a little happy dance heheh! It's such a good feeling!! I had a great day at work and then went and visited my grandparents for dinner.. Ribs and mashed potatoes for dinner!! YUM... maybe not the healthiest but I knew what I was having so I planned my day accordingly and even had 2 WW points left over at the end of the day!

Anyways.. after dinner with my grandparents I went on a little shopping trip at Costco with my mom. twas gooood! I then went home and worked it on the treadmill for a good 26 mins! ( hahah I calculated that its an extra activity point to do the extra minute.. sooo worth it!)

I'm a very happy gal and hope to see another drop by the end of the week but won't be that upset if I stay the same.. So far I've lost 3 lbs since I've started this challenge! WHOOT:D

LOVE IT!!

Gonna head out now.. take care!!

Steph

4 comments:

  1. Girl, I'm so proud of you. you're looking great! keep up the amazing work! I LOVE working out (or just being active) it makes me feel sooo much better. too bad most of this year has consisted of torn ligaments. first in my foot (in march) that put me in a cast and on crutches for 3 months and now in the back of my leg. : ( But back to you, congrats and I'm so happy for you! we need to chat soon!
    LMCB

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so proud of everything you are doing! You are such an amazing person <3
    Love you!!
    -Amber

    ReplyDelete