Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Day 6

Hey all,

Sorry I didn't get to post yesterday.. but you'll rarely see me post on a Monday as it is ALWAYS my busiest day of the week. I work 9-5 and then go to ROOF to volunteer from 6-10:30. Usually I'm pretty exhausted afterwards. Last night was extremely stressful as there was a lot going on at drop in. I'm just thankful I can be there to help and to make a difference in the youths lives :).

They really are special to me :).

Anyways.. Mondays are also hard for me as I never know what I will be having for dinner as ROOF serves food at 9pm and we pretty much do something with whatever we have. Like last night I had to make french fries, Hot dogs and beans, and soup. It was actually pretty good as I just had beans and wieners which equaled out to 8 points.

I also was able to put in some exercise yesterday! I was worried it would be raining but it held off for me to get in my 20 minute power walk between 5-6pm :)

Tonight I think I'm either gonna push myself HARD on the treadmill or do a taebo tape (its been awhile). I'll post later and let you know what I've decided :)!

I want to thank you all for being so supportive of me! I've enabled commenting so you can let me know your thoughts or tips :)!

Hope you all have a fantastic day!

Steph


1 comment: