Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Weighing In

Well I did it! I didn't want to do it but I still did it :). That .8 lb that I gained last week is officially gone! And it feels DAMN good!! But honestly I don't think that I would have been bothered if I had gained..

Things have been going well for me lately. Working out HAS become a habit for me now and I have learned to love it. I fell in love with getting in shape. I feel in love with the way my body has changed. This wouldn't have happened if I didn't change the way I thought about working out. I used to DREAD working out.. I used to come up with every single excuse in the book. I could have written the book on not working out excuses.

Instead I did a 30 day challenge.

A challenge to work out for 30 days straight. It wasn't easy at first.. it was actually quite hard. I remember thinking on day 10 how I didn't want to go on .. I could have quit right then but I didn't. I continued. Eventually working out just became a daily routine and I learned to love it.

I did my measurements last weekend. I gained last week so I just wanted to check.

Here is what has changed in the last month

Arms: -1cm
Hips: -..5cms
Bust: -2cm
Waist: -2cm
Thighs: -.5cm (they're now hard as hell... no jiggle!!)
Dress size: -2 (Now a 12!)

It feels good to SEE the results. to FEEL the results The scale is not that great of a judge.. It helps but it isn't everything. Most people can lose weight quickly. They can eat right and only eat certain things and the scale shows. Whatever works for them, right? That isn't how I do it. I do eat very healthy for the most part but i will NEVER, EVER cut any kind of food out of my life. Weight Watchers rule: NEVER DEPRIVE YOURSELF. And I won't! I ate cake this weekend and it was DAAAAAAAAAAAAAMN good! I will never give up cake.

EVER.

I'm kind of rambling now but wanted to update :)

Gonna go.

Stephie


No comments:

Post a Comment