Friday, May 4, 2012

Day 6... DONE!

Hey!

This is going to be a quick one .. I just wanted to get this in before I went to bed so I could OFFICIALLY be up to date. :)

Today I was pretty busy at work but took 15 minutes out of my day to clean and organise which was good. It needed to be done. I carried some pretty heavy stuff around. I may also add that I put in about an hour of some pretty rockin moves in the car. I take my dance parties pretty seriously. I move to the groove and I shake it until I make it baby!!!

hahaha. I'm so lame.

Did anyone else find that "huge storm" that happened tonight a bit of a let down? I definitely expected more.. but oh well!! I guess no hail is better than hail!

I am VERY excited for tomorrow!! I am hanging out with one of my very best friends Sam. It is always a pleasure to see her and we are going to get Shawarma!! (my fave food). It will be nice to catch up :)

I am also planning on doing Zumba again tomorrow :) Though if it's a nice evening (and not too humid) I will plan on going for a 50 minute power walk with my chubby puppy. We'll see

Toodles!

Steph


No comments:

Post a Comment