Thursday, May 3, 2012

Day 4 & 5

Hey all!

Hope you are having a fan-tabular day! Mine is going quite well! I am happy that it hasn't rained too much in the last few days.. :) it's urning out to be a good one (watch it start pouring now that I've said that)

I have been sticking to my challenge :). On Tuesday night (day 4) I did Zumba which felt wonderful! I really love zumba and I encourage anyone who hasn't tried this out to find a local class. You will LOVE IT.. it is sooo fun! I did that and then went to do some (mothers day) shopping which was good! I then went and bought a scale which was a major let down which resulted in me crying for an hour.

I would not recommend buying the Conair Weight Watchers scale. It did NOT turn on by tapping it.. I literally had to either kick it or lift it off the ground to turn on. It gave me three different weights and most said I was 10 lbs heavier than my other scale. It was a rather depressing event. That was over.. I watched Mad Men and had an early night.

Next day I decided to go for a stroll during my lunch break as I knew I wouldn't be able to do anything that evening as I was visiting my grandparents and then going to see Jenn. I went for a 10-15 minute brisk walk which felt good. I was having an extremely bad day and needed to clear my head. I'm happy I did so as it did help.. for a bit. I won't go into why I was upset.. but everything is resolved now and today is a much, much, much better day :).

I'm not too sure what I will do for my challenge today but I am seeing Jenn tonight. I know I need to clean the storage room at work and sort through old magazines so that might be a decent activity. If I don't do that I will just do some work on the exercise ball once I get home. That usually makes me feel great!

I am happy to announce that I have finally lost this week! It feels good to see it on the scale (especially on a day most women do NOT feel like they can lose weight). ahah TMI? Trying to be subtle.

Anyways.. something happened to me this week that made me FEEL GREAT. I went into Ricki's to search for some work pants. In the (recent) past when I've shopped there I had only been able to fit into a size 14 (last time I got a 14 they were a bit tight). All the pants I grabbed were a size 14 which I was okay with. WELL I walked out of there with a size 12! It made me feel great!! All the size 14's looked fairly big :). I had been able to wear size 12 in other stores but I feel like that was a big step for me .. YAY ME :D

hehehe

Also, my WW goal this week is to not eat past 9pm (unless it is a 0 point item).

Gotta run.. toodles!

Steph

1 comment: