Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Day 11

Hey all,

So last night I got home from work.. ate dinner .. watched Mad Men (of course) and then went and did my short ZUMBA video. It is a total of 23 minutes.. gave me enough time to go see my hunny too :)

I love doing zumba and it feels soooo good. The quick video is one step up from my other video (even though it's shorter) as you DO NOT stop for a second. You zumba for 23 minutes straight with no song or music breaks. It makes me feel good knowing that I'm beat after that workout. :)

I sweat like a frickin pig! I even look like Alice Cooper when I am done my work out as I do not take my makeup off beforehand. OH WELL hahaah.

I weighed in today and gained .8 lbs. It kind of made me feel like shit but there is NO way I can actually be gaining fat. It has to be muscle. I work out and eat too healthy to be gaining. It doesn't really bug me that much as the NUMBER isn't what bugs me. My clothes feel loose... I can fit into my tinier summer clothes now :) I am actually starting to LOVE my body. YES. I said that I LOVE my body! Stretch marks, jiggly-ness, fat and all. I accept how I look. I LOVE how I look. I feel pretty when I go out.. I feel GOOD. I feel CONFIDENT!!

The sweat, the time, the devotion.. IT PAYS OFF!

I will not let a .8lb gain bring me down. I could probably go take a #2 and be DOWN. ahah Sorry TMI?

My weight does not define how I feel!

And with that said I must go... Toodles!!

Steph

1 comment:

  1. "I will not let a .8lb gain bring me down. I could probably go take a #2 and be DOWN. ahah Sorry TMI?" Bwuahahahahaha!

    ReplyDelete