Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Weigh in day and new week!

Hey all,

It's pretty late but I wanted to give an update post anyway.

I weighed in this morning and didn't lose. Let's get that out of the way. It makes me feel like crap but I did expect it. What do you expect when you get taco bell, dairy queen and ben thahn in one weekend?

We'll see how this week goes.

I decided my weekly challenge this week will be to not eat past 9pm unless it is a 0 pt food item (fruits and veggies). I've been struggling with eating late so I hope this helps :)

I haven't eaten past 9 tonight so day 1 is down! I also had 4 pts left but didn't want to force myself to eat when I wasn't hungry.

I came home from having dinner with my grandparents and worked out right away. Did 30 minutes on the treadmill and then 10 on the exercise ball. Felt good!

I think my next workout will be on Friday.. ZUMBA, ZUMBA, ZUMBA!!!

Can't wait!

Anyways..

Goodnight!

Steph

No comments:

Post a Comment