Thursday, March 22, 2012

My week: update!

OK! I am going to sit here and write a blog post from beginning to end! I have started soooooo many in the last few days and have been too busy to finish.

So I weighed in yesterday and didn't lose anything.. but I did stay the same which is okay. Although I do want to lose instead of maintaining.. a gain did not happen :) So it's okay! Plus I've been fairly active lately so it doesn't bug me as I feel I may still be gaining muscle.

A lot has happened over the last week starting with last friday my beautiful cousin Becky got married and it was an amazing event. She looked so beautiful and I'd be lying if I said I didnt cry at least 3 times during the ceremony. YES I AM A BABY AT WEDDINGS. hehe It was so nice to be able to spend time with my family but dammmmmn I am learning how much I hate walking in heels. They're so pretty but the next day my feet hate me! OH WELL :)

On Saturday I decided not to get a workout in as I was feeling crappy and a bit hungover and I was in pain (because of my shoes). Though I did go for a 15 minute walk with my man that evening.. at least something! :)

I honestly can't remember much about Sunday but it was a beautiful day and I got to spend time with my bestie which is always awesome :)

Monday was good.. I wasn't able to get in much of a workout as I work 9-5:30 and then leave to go to ROOF and am there until 10:30. I came home and decided to do a 15 minute work out on my exercise ball. I did situps, butt lifts (?) and the ones where I pass the ball up between my arms and legs (that ones the hardest). I felt good knowing I was able to get a workout in though.

Tuesday night mom and I decided to do our new Zumba DVD and we had a lot of fun! I recognized a lot of the moves from the classes which was good :) The only difference was that we didn't have 6 huge fans blasting us from above so I was sweaty as hell! Nothing feels as good as the feeling you get after pushing yourself in a workout. That feeling afterwards is unreal :).

I also got to watch my show Ringer which is sooo amazing and I HIGHLY recommend you watch it. It's seriously addicting and I can't seem to get enough!

Wednesday was interesting. I tried something I had never done before and was mildly scared to try. Most of the people who know me pretty well know that I HATE and am afraid of ice.. especially falling. I had a bad experience growing up. Anyways, I got on the ice and tried it and may have spazzed out a bit but finally got the hang of it and had fun! AND I only fell twice.. ! hehe
We played for about 2.5 hours which was fun. I calculated it as a low impact activity and got 8 pts (I calculated 2 hours for that). I was surprised and happy.. but man do my thighs hurt today lol. I'm happy I did it and am even happier that I actually had fun! I did have a great, supportive team which made a WORLD of a difference. Thanks Bart and Nadiya if you are reading this :)

I got to spend time with my bestest friend last night :). It was a great time as usual. I splurged for dinner last night and had Harveys. Seems bad but I did make the better choice. I got a original burger and fries which I believe was 18 or 19 points instead of a poutine which would have been 22 points ALONE. It seems like a lot but I did have a lot of points left over :) And had extra activity points. It was sooooooooooooooooooo worth it to :)

It was a great evening and I am looking forward to our hangouts tonight.

I wanted to ask.. does anyone else notice 11:11 on the clock? I've gone weeks with seeing it every single day.. weird...

Anyways.. I wanted to add I want to start making a weekly WW goal. This week I want to earn at least 25 activity points :). I've already earned 8 and am doing Zumba again tomorrow so we shall see.

I will keep you updated :)

Stephie


No comments:

Post a Comment