Sunday, April 1, 2012

Quote of the Week & update!

It's been two weeks since I last posted a Quote of the Week. So here is this one that I've really enjoyed the last week or so.

Easy is boring. Challenge yourself.

I feel like this relates to me making my weight watchers related goals. I COULD just follow the plan and do what weight watchers says to do.. but that's not me! I enjoy challenging myself! Last week I made the goal of earning 25 activity points.. and I did it.. I actually got 26 points. :) This week I've challenged myself to not eat past 9pm (unless it is a 0 point item). Which I have done for 4 going on 5 days straight! Whoot!!! I feel like I'm on a roll. I think only two of those nights I ate a bit of fruit past 9. It feels good and it keeps me on plan when I make these little goals for myself. I also feel better in the morning because I'm not waking up with an upset stomach or feeling rotten because of the junk I've eaten the night before. I am really digging this feeling!

I've also been talking to my new motivation buddy a lot lately and she also helps me stay on track. She gives me good ideas throughout the day and asks me how I'm doing which helps :) It's nice to have that!!

I feel like I'm finally going to see a drop in the scale this week :). I had to throw out my favourite pair of jeans because they're too big already :( Bittersweet. Feels good because they constantly fall down. but I will miss them. I remember buying them last summer and feeling sooo sexy in them because they were sooo tight. I had also told myself I could never wear skinny jeans.. welll I can!! I really need to get new pants.. 1/2 of my work pants fit fairly big and I'd love a new pair of skinny jeans :). haha.. that can wait until next month! I've been working out a ton lately and am hoping to go down a size.. we shall see!

Anyone going to be watching Game of Thrones tonight? I cannnnnnot waitttt!!! ahh *screamed a little inside there*.  I love this show and have been awaiting the return. If you haven't already checked it out.. YA SHOULD!

:)

Anyways gonna get back to making dinner. Baked sweet potato fries, chicken breast, and greek salad! Num! With honeydew melon for dessert.

Take care!

Steph

2 comments:

  1. You will definitely see a drop on the scale this week!! You're doing great :) Thank you so much for all of your motivation as well. I think we'll both be pretty happy on Wednesday morning!

    Haha I know the feeling about skinny jeans! Doesn't it feel great to finally be able to rock them?!

    -Autumn

    P.S. Your dinner sounds delicious!

    ReplyDelete