Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Picture Post :)

Hi all,

Hope you are all having a great day and hopefully the weather is as nice where you are as it is here :) We've been experience lovely temperatures in the mid-high teens and am LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVING it :) Yesterday after work I decided to go for a 5km power walk with Brady. It was a lot of fun and felt so good to get out there and enjoy the weather. I took some pics along the way :)

Here's brady about 1/4 of the way through our walk. I can't believe he actually looked at the camera! lol

Me and my boogie <3
Leading the way

It was suuuuuuuuuuuuch a nice evening. This is about 7pm EST. The bridge is our 1/2 way point.
Snow has melted so fast and the river is sooo high!
officially 1/2 way!
Brady likes to look over the bridge. What a cutie
Another shot of the river.
Now to the other side lol
He's so happy.. but now its time to keep going!
about 3/4 of the way. Sweaty and tired but pushing my way through! This was after going up the big hill!
AND STILL LOVING IT!!
Me and Brady finishing up our power walk.


It was so fun! I'm hoping to be able to do this a lot this summer as I really enjoy the walk and its very rare that someone will drive by. I think maybe 4 cars drove by within the 45-50 minutes we were walking.

Anyways.. Things are going well on my end. I had my weigh in day and I'm finally down 1.5 lbs! It feels good and is nice to see the loss on the scale. I've been feeling progress in my clothes and feel a lot more toned in certain areas than I did a month ago. It's a food feeling :)!

Anyways I must go!
Have a lovely day.

Steph

2 comments: