Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Update & Sorry!

It's been over a week since I last posted.. ahhh! Things have been INSANELY busy.

A LOT is changing at work so I'm pretty occupied with that. But the change is good so I can't complain.

Anyways my challenges last week went well. I completed the exercise one and felt fantastic after! I worked out 4/4 of the days I intended. The tracking challenge I didn't do so well on.. I did forget to pre-track a few times but had the "oh shit!" moment and tracked while I was eating. At least I tracked! Gonna start using my friend Stef's motto "bite it/write it!"

Last Wednesday (my weigh in day) I saw a big drop so was pretty happy! It feels good to see my hard work paying off :). Autumn (my motivation buddy) and I brainstormed some new challenges to do.. we decided on doing one together. To work out for a total of 3 hours this week. Wellllll I have already completed that and gone over by an hour!

Anyways.. tomorrow is my weigh in day so I well let you know how it goes :)

Toodles!

xo

Steph




No comments:

Post a Comment