Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Day 18!

You may have noticed that I haven't been updating on my new challenge. Why? Do you really want to hear about my experience reading on a daily basis? didn't think so...

Anyways.. I'm about 1/2 way through the 2nd book in the 50 Shades of Grey series. It's sooo good! I'm really, really into it too. I never want to put it down.. but the guys at work make fun of me for reading it. Meanies!!

Oh well.. it makes me happy :)

I have read for at least an hour every single day of this challenge. I guess I have found my joy of reading again!

This weeks weigh in was OK. Not great but not bad. I dropped .4 lbs. I kinda want to reweigh in tomorrow to see what the weight says then as I stupidly snacked late last night. I had a busy weekend and I struggled with tracking. I found I was tracking after I ate and on those days I went 10+ points over my daily allowance. That isn't okay.

How am I going to change that?

This week I've set a goal for myself to track everything I eat before I eat it. Hopefully that helps me get back into the groove of things.

I'm also doing a challenge with my motivation buddy Autumn. We're going to work out 4 x's this week for a minimum of 30 minutes each time. I've been slacking at working out too lately with only doing it 2-3 times instead of my usual 3-4. Need to get back in the groove there too!

Anyways.. I must head off.

Ciao!

Steph

No comments:

Post a Comment