Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Challenge COMPLETE!



So on Monday I finished my most recent 30 day challenge. It was to read every single day for a minimum of 15 minutes each day.

During this period of time I have read the following books:

The Hunger Games
Catching Fire
Mockingjay
B is for Beauty
Fifty Shades of Grey
Fifty Shades Darker
Fifty Shades Freed (currently still reading).

All within the last 30 days.

I'm pretty impressed.

:)

I have an idea for my next challenge but will post next week. I'm still open to ideas so if there is something you'd like to see me try or if there is something you think would be fun let me know.

I just want to throw this out there.. if you want to participate in a challenge with me.. please do!! And please let me know so we can keep each other motivated and updated on our progress! It could be fun!!!

Anyways.. enjoy the rest of your day!

Steph

1 comment: