Wednesday, April 11, 2012

New week!

Hey all,

So today was my weigh in day and I am down 1 lb! *Happy Dance, Happy Dance*

I was SOO excited!! AND very shocked. I really can't believe I've lost 4.5 lbs in the last 2 weeks. Thats more than I've lost all of 2012.

Anyways.. today is the beginning of a new weight watchers week which means I will have a new WW related goal. This week I am going to switch it up and my goal is to track my "healthy checks" every single day for the next week. I realized I haven't done it in months and was just going off of memory. My healthy checks is a tracker on weight watchers where I track my fruit, water, dairy and oil intake. I realized a few times last week that I hadn't eaten any dairy that day but was past 9pm so I couldn't do anything about it.

Hopefully this will get me in the habit of tracking those things again.

So what did I do this week to lose that lb?

  • Tracking- It is important for me to track every single thing I eat. If I don't I will go over my points and I really don't want to do that!
  • Exercise- I worked out 3 times last week (which now to me doesn't feel like enough.. see that 30 day challenge DID work). I pushed myself and uped the intensity last night :)
  • Stayed within my points and only used SOME of my activity points
  • Didn't touch my 49 activity points
  • Allowed myself to live a little and eat some not so healthy food
I feel really proud of myself for losing. I feel like I'm a whole new me. :)

Such a great feeling! 

Anyways my break is over so I must get back to work.

Tooodles!
Steph


1 comment: