Thursday, April 19, 2012

No Loss.. but oh well!

I have been a horrible blogger! Sorry about that.. but this week was kinda all over the place.

I recently got into the show Mad Men and have been watching it non stop. Literally.. non stop. I come home from work.. put it in and watch until I go to bed. I watched the entire first season from Saturday to Sunday.

Anyways..I weighed in this week and didn't lose. I'm not surprised. I had two losses the weeks before so I was still happy about that.. I also quickly did my measurements on Wednesday morning and they were down! I didn't get to log them but I will do them again this weekend to be sure. It felt good!!

I failed on my challenge. I tracked in my mind but not on the health checks tracker. I didn't find that was a big deal as I still stayed on track... didn't use any extra points and still worked out.

Monday I came home from work early as I was feeling pretty sick and relaxed.. I didn't go to ROOF but I did watch Mad Men all night (of course) and stayed in bed for most of the day.

I feel much better now though.

This is a new week for me and I want to spend a lot of my weekend being active and spending it with the ones whom I love :). I can't wait to see what this week has in store for me and I promise to update sooner!

Toodles

Steph

No comments:

Post a Comment