Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Zumba, Zumba, Zumba!!

Does anyone else want to yell/sing out ZUMBA ZUMBA ZUMBA!!! (and possibly jump up and down) when they hear someone talking about Zumba? You'd have to actually do zumba to understand what I'm talking about but it is a fun feeling :). As you can see by the title.. I will be talking about Zumba (and other things of course). I did Zumba for the 2nd day in a row and I feel FANTASTIC!! It's so much fun and the time flies by when you are doing it! I really do recommend trying out a class if you get a chance. It is for people of all shapes, sizes and ages. Plus a 45 minute class you can gain 11 activity points!! HOLY CRAP right? The most fun form of exercise around. hahah. Anyways.. This week was a bit harder than usual. It always is when there is a holiday. I stayed on track and tracked EVERY SINGLE THING I ate. I may not have eaten the healthiest I ever have but I stayed within my points and only used some of the activity points I earned.

 Friday morning Pete and I drove to Kingston to spend time with his family.. we returned late Saturday evening. During that time I had Mcdonalds (I know! but I only ate half a meal), Fish and Chips (good friday) and an Easter dinner. And may I say I DON'T REGRET A THING! Why? Because I tracked and had fun! This is a lifestyle change not a lifestyle bootcamp. If that makes any sense.. haha.

I earned 27 activity points this week and only used 10 of those. I didn't touch any of my 49 points. I preplanned every single meal I ate(this weekend) and I didn't eat past 9pm. It was easy. I stayed on track. I planned. I succeeded.

Sunday was Easter dinner with my family and we had turkey (as usual). It was fantastic!! Once again I planned in advance so was able to enjoy myself.. ANDDD I had 3 points left at the end of the day :) It feels good to be in control.

Tomorrow is my weigh in day. I have to admit that I am not expecting a loss as 3.5 lbs in one week is a lot! I feel as though no matter how hard I tried I probably wouldn't drop but we will see. As long as I didn't gain! lol. Everyone keeps saying how they are noticing a difference and my friend Sam told me today that everytime she sees me I look so much smaller! Such a great thing to hear!!

 Anyways, I am going to go.. Ringer is back on and I am addicted!!! Gotta go.

 Steph

1 comment: